Topglass FRP warrants the Specified product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4256.3 Certification 4115
For a period of 30 years, Topglass FRP warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -40 deg c to +110 deg c and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
For a period of 25 years, Topglass FRP warrants that the product WILL retain 70% of its original light transmission. (See conditions)
For a period of 25 years, Topglass FRP glass fibre will not be release from the surface of the product.
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the requirements of AS/NZS 1562:3:1996. Water leakage other than as a direct result of sheet failure, is not covered by this warranty
2. The product is installed in such a manner so that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any Ultra Violet exposure.
3. The product does not suffer from any mechanical, impact or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as promulgated in the Alsynite New Zealand Technical literature.
4. Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
5. The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite New Zealand Technical Catalogue
6. Topglass FRP ‘s Liability under this warranty shall be limited as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Topglass FRP ‘s liability under this warranty will involve the re-supply of the translucent roofing material only.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Topglass FRP shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
7. The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
8. If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
9. The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Topglass FRP This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed below.