Topglass® GC SPF Hybrid
REDUCE HEAT NATURAL ROOF LIGHTING-HIGH RESISTANCE AGAINST WEATHERING AND SOLAR DETERIORATIO
One of the issue with skylight roof is heat load in the property resuling in unnecessary heat transfer into the property consequently consuming more electricity to cool the inside of the building. To overcome this issue, I-Cos Asia Co., Ltd. is most revolutionary and innovative product, Topglass GC SPF Hybrid, Soloar Protection Feature. Encompassing a unique manufacturing process similar to that used in the design and manufacture of modern sunglass eye ware, Topglass SPF Hybrid solar control roof lighting, selects and singles out Infra-Red (heat) plus harmful Ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing heat build-up and UV damage to Stock and Plant.
– Highly tested in Thailand shows solar reflection capability of Topglass GC SPF Hybrid almost double that of normal fiberglass products.
– Total Heat Gain by Topglass GC SPF Hybrid drops almost 40% compare to normal fixberglass products.
– Provides maximum visible light transmission whilst preventing unwanted solar transmission into a building.
– Reduces energy and air-conditioning costs along with the need for additional artificial lighting
– Virtually eliminates harmfuland UVB ultra violet rays from
entering a building.
– Air-conditioned buildings like supermarkets and malls.
– Food manufacturing buildings.
– Warehouses and retail outlets storing food and fresh produce.
– Bulk paper stores.
– Temperature-sensitive environments requiring high quality long-term
1. Barcol Hardness (Barcol Impressor Model no.GYZJ.934)
2. Exposure Ultraviolet lamps M/C (Compile AS/NZS 2433)
3. Spectrophotometer (Model no. CM-3600A for measurement L,A,B)
4. Diffuse Light Tranmission M/C (AS/NZS 4257.4)
5. Impact Resistant M/C (Compile AS/NZS 4257.6)
6. QUV Accelerated Weathering Chamber UVB313 (ASTM G53)
7. Microscope Camera
UVAS+ is new UV absorber resin nano technology cross-link allow more UV absorbed and less UV pass.
EXO-SET 205 SPF Hybrid Solar Protection 100 micron gel-coated surface which is reactive thermo-set to provide a high gloss surface.
Antistatic high quality glass fibre rovings to give maximum strength during the curing and bonding process.
CHP Technology Cumean Hydro Peroxide Activater.
Thickness / Weight
Thickness = 1.5 mm.
Weight = 2400 gsm.
Solar Energy Performance
|Solar Energy Performance|
|Product||ASHRAE Fundamentals||ISO 9050||AS/NZS 4257.4|
|Solar Heat Gain
GC SPF Hybrid
Standards & Certifications
ISO 9001 : 2015
TIS 612 – 2549
AS/NZS 4256.3 : 2006
– AS/NZS 4256.3 : 2006 Plastic Roof and Wall Cladding Materials Part 3:
Glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) BMP No. 535535 of Australia and
From New Zealand
– TIS.612-2549 Thai Industrial Standards
– ISO 9001:2015 From URS