FIX-IT SELF DRILLING SCREW
FIX-IT Self drilling screw of metal sheet roof manufactured in accordance to the international standard AS3566. This is the standard production screw. Used for steel roofs that are recognized around the world. Which will determine the size of the screws, the drill head, the pitch, screw degrees, corrosion resistance in environmental applications. And suitable for use with steel metal roof
FIX-IT made from AISI 1022% C low carbon steel grade 0.18-0.23 through a hydrogen-impregnated dip-impregnation into the steel, then form a hydried compound, which causes the brittle screws to crack easily. FIX-IT has a hardness value of less than 500 on the outside and Vickers Hardness on the screw core is no more than 400.
AS3566 CLASS-3 ACCELERATED TESTING COMPLIANCE
1. Salt Spray Test in accordance with AS2331.3.1 – 1,000 hrs (less than 5% red rust)
2. Kesternich Test in accordance with DIN 50018 – 15 cycles (less than 5% red rust)
3. Humidity Test 100% Humidity in accordance with ASTM D2247 – 1,000 hrs (no cracking, flaking and peeling)
4. Ultraviolet Test in accordance with ASTM G154 – 2,000 hrs (less than 5% red rust)
Salt Sprey Test
The Salt Sprey Test for at least 500 hours complies with the AS2331.3.1 of Fix-Green
EPDM Dekseal TrueBlue
EPDM rubber seal is not a conductor of electricity. Seal is exceeds AS3566 Standard. It is made of high quality synthetic rubber. Electrical insulation Extremely stable against UV radiation and weather.
- Electrical resistivity
- Synthetic rubber Dekseal (EPDM)
- Seal exceeds AS 3566 standard requirement
- Tear-resistant at high temperatures.
- UV resistance And ozone in the atmosphere
- Guaranteed by EPDM (blue bar)
Seal rubber seal is close and rust free.
flexible and heat-resistant properties Not rusty,
Metal seal ring is more rusty.
The steel ring is not rustproof, as long as the screws are rusted and the roof is damaged.